Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Excitement Galore

Let's just start with the fact that the Red Wings are up 3-0 against the Avs and the Pistons beat the 76ers again to make the series 3-2 Detroit...no surprises there, but super exciting!!!

Things have been busy. Leaving for a few days always throws a little catch up in the mix. I have running around with clients, getting work done on my achillies (massage, ultrasound, etc), attempting to get everything together to build my bicycle rack for the motorcycle, and well, just trying to have fun :)

I do have a to say that Shep has been working his butt off trying to piece together this rack and I think we're almost there. We rode our Beemers up Flagstaff the other day and afterwards, I couldn't be more pumped up to park the Jeep for the summer and just ride the moto around. Especially with the insanity of gas prices right now...geez oh Petes!

Speaking of cars, I smashed the back end of the Jeep the other day in the parking lot at the gym as myself and another woman both backed up at the same time in each other's blind spots. No one's fault so we just left it at that...I do however need to get that fixed at some point...grrr.

Hmmm...what else? I watched Juno for the first time the other night. Very funny and well made movie. Also, Carol Sharpless will be getting a cortisone injection this afternoon in her back in attempt to help alleviate the pain she's been having so keep her in your thoughts. She's deathly afraid of needles so she's gonna need some support. Sharpie - I love you and wish you the best!!! Lastly, today is the deadline to mail all first quarter liability taxes so that's something I cannot forget to do! Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I really don't have anything else to say so I'm just rambling about sweet nothings.

Hope the weather is as beautiful wherever you are as it has been here. It's supposed to get nasty this weekend so I'm going out to enjoy the rest of it today! Whoooaaaaa. Life is great :)

1 comment:

rr said...

"I mean, I'm already pregnant, what other shenanigans can I really get into?" - Just watched Juno too and loved it. Thx for the Sharpie update, I'm a needle weenie too and will commiserate with her..