Friday, January 25, 2008

Power Sculpting?!?


I haven't really decided how to approach these crazy classes I'm starting to do...with the other girls of course! I feel like the biggest goober ever while I'm doing them, but they sure do work every little muscle in your body! Just after 75min of that crap, I am sooo sore. I guess it doesn't really matter how ridiculous you look while doing it if the results are worth it. I'm kind of banking that will be the case and the FAC Power Sculpting classes will be my ultimate key to success in 2008!!! Well that and the combination of all the yoga I've been doing too :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Champions take chances, and pressure is a privilege," Billy Jean King

Loved this quote

MarkyV said...

dude... yer mom is cool

Erin said...

Yes is she! My mother is one of the most amazing and supportive people in my life and I would never be where I am today without her! Thanks Momma, you're the BEST :)

Anonymous said...

Best class ever!!!!! and by the way...think of the buns of steel we will have!