Sunday, November 04, 2007

This is what you do when you have a day off training!!!

Leave at 8pm on a brisk but clear evening and drive your motorcycle up the canyon to 10,000ft on a sketchy dirt trail and set up camp!
We could possibly be the biggest BMW moto snobs around, but hey, it's all good, right!?!

I'm stealing all of Shep's pics before he posts them...check out his blog for his side of the story :)

Mmmm....coffee and oatmeal. I love camping!

Shep decided to cook breakfast from the tent because he was cold...what a wienny!!!

The dirt road in the far left of the pic is what we cam up on! How freakin' cool...and fun of course!
Shep likes to tell people I am a 'badass' because I drive a motorcycle...Come on, I'm the farthest thing from that. Look how innocent I am out there!!! Haha!

1 comment:

Osman said...

Nice! I didn't ride at all this past weekend, despite the great weather. Too much stuff to do otherwise..

Glad to see you're using that bike for what it's designed for. What's Shep riding?