Saturday, November 03, 2007

One Week BABY!!!

One week from this very instant, I will be kickin' it with the legs up and ready for a long off season...or maybe I'll be partying with everyone else who is celebrating their last race of the year. At any rate, I'm feeling a lot better about the race and trying to relax about the giant taper I'm putting my body through. As a matter of fact, I've got the entire day off tomorrow so Shep and I are about to head up to the mountains on our motorcycles to do a little camping then come back down in the mid afternoon tomorrow to watch the crazy cyclocross races at Fairview HS. Everything seems to be going well, now I just need to stay injury free and motivated to kick some butt in less than 7 days....whooooaaaa!!!

It's been a little chilly lately so I thought I'd post some random photos...


Blake's mom sent a huge basket of fruit when he was gone racing so we decided to dig into it...I mean come on, it would have gone bad otherwise!!!

No comments: