Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Michigan Way Part 2

The rest of the trip was full of fun and excitement even though the Detroit Sports teams had totally sucked it up on Sunday! Monday was a chill and relaxing day with the fam. Lots of sitting around and eating then played a little Euchre which was an absolute blast. Tuesday we went to the gym for a spin class with my mom and then out to Windsor, Canada to do a little gambling and allow the 19 year olds to get their drink on legally. Wednesday I hit the dentist to get some work done and then went to the Red Wings vs. St. Louis Blues hockey game downtown which they won 3-0!!! Thursday was Turkey Day of course and we drove to Kalamazoo to visit my mom's side of the family and eat until I almost exploded...no joke.

The boys doing Jager Bombs at the bar in Canada...
Go Evan go!!!
It was definitely nice to see everyone and with a midday flight home Friday, the trip went by super fast. I have to admit that it always feels good to get home after a long trip, especially when you have a lot of work hanging over your head, but it sure was great to venture from the 'Boulder Bubble' for a bit! Now it's back to the grindstone and lots of craziness. I have my lasik surgery on Wednesday and then move into my new place on Friday. I have been packing like crazy, but every time I close another box, I feel like I haven't gotten anywhere. Where in the world do I accumulate so much crap from?!?!

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend and has lots of wonderful things to look forward to as Winter/Christmas season turns the corner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved having you home for the holidays!!! Best of Luck with all the exciting things you have planned for the rest of the month.

Love you!!