Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fun in Michigan Part 1

Oh geez...where to even start!?!? Well last Friday evening I flew into Detroit where my little brother picked me up and we headed back to his place in Ann Arbor. It was the Michigan/Ohio State football game the next day so they had friends from other schools up visiting and ready for a good time. After buying the house four 30-packs of Bush Light, the following pictures can more than describe the rest of the evening.

Jerry and I kicked some serious butt together in beer pong!I know I've talked about the infamous beer pong table, but here it is in full use!!!
This is the 'Black Widow'...an 8 person beer bong!
I had nothing to do with it...I swear!
Oh being in college...how I don't really miss any of it!
Drink up boys!
After Michigan lost on Saturday to Ohio State, I had the rents come get me early. It was a damn good thing because the boys went back out that night to party like rockstars and I just wasn't having any of it. I've been spending some quality time with the rents which is always nice and seeing some of the family. Stay tuned for more ridiculousness :)

No comments: