Friday, September 21, 2007

To the South I go!

It's 4:30am here in Colorado right now. I'm up, drinking my coffee, getting the final few things organized and packed and then will soon be heading to the bus station to catch the 5:30am shuttle to the airport! WHOOOOAAAA!

I know I really shouldn't have, but I just took a sneak peak at the weather in Cancun and unfortunately it is currently raining and has a forecast of rain for the next 10 days :( I'm really trying to keep my hopes up, but it might end up being a wet one this year. Oh well, at least I'm getting away for a bit and able to spend a few days with my Momma.

Stay tuned for an update, I'm assuming I will have internet at the hotel down there! Train hard all you Kona-bound people but BE CAREFUL!!!

P.S. Mercedes is the most amazing roommate/massage therapist EVER! She gave me the best rub in the world last night and my body feels freakin' awesome! Thanks Girl :)

No comments: