Thursday, September 06, 2007

Not very exciting!

I apologize for not posting anything recently, but there really hasn't been too much going on in the last couple days...

* Sunday - picked the boys up from their 14 hour epic mountain bike ride from Breckenridge to Denver (check out Shep's blog for pics and details...pretty cool)

* Monday - Overhauled my TT bike which was pretty hilarious

* Tuesday - Run, work, swim, work, bike, work, eat lots of food

* Wednesday - Drove Shep and Brett to the airport so they can lead bike tours in France for a month (yes, I'm sooooooo jealous) then worked, sat on my ass and ate ALL day. I hate when I do that. Oh well.

I'm heading to the track to get in my workouts from yesterday so hopefully I'll get a little more focused and motivated after a good session!

No comments: