Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The students are BACK!!!

I cannot even tell you how much I love the fact that I'm no longer in school anymore. Not that I didn't enjoy going to college (nor do I really even mind paying back those horrible student loans), but I'm just so much happier not being in class all day and studying all night...I really did do that while I was at CU, I promise :)

At any rate, Boulder has become a completely different place over the past week with the students from all over the country driving their big ass vehicles and parading around in their short little skirts and ridiculous over sized sunglasses. I once thought I was 'hot shit' when I was in school too, but geez...I'll stop there for obvious reasons.

Other than chillin', trainin', workin' and lovin' life, not much else is new at this time. Almost 4 weeks until I leave for Cancun and I'm definitely getting excited...even after Simon decides to tell me this morning that it is the hottest race he's ever done and how almost all the pros had to drop out...yea, yea, yeah...After all this mountain biking I've been doing, I'm going to be so strong on the bike that I'll be out there for half the time I usually am...haha, yeah in my dreams. Below are some pics from this past weekend's riding adventures. Shep put the picture of him that I wanted to throw on here on his blog (after 3 weeks of laziness) so check out his latest post for a pretty funny picture taken at Walker prior to riding. Enjoy!






No comments: