Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mountain Biking!

Is it bad that even though I suck beyond belief at it, I've still got an itch to hit the trails on a regular basis these days?!?! There's nothing worse than running into trees, not having control of your bike, flipping over rocks and just feeling scared out of your mind, but for some reason I've suddenly taken a liking to it. Maybe it's because of the challenge. Maybe it's because of the beautiful terrain. Maybe it's because I have some great company while I'm out there. Whatever it is, I like it. I like how hard it is. I like clenching my teeth in order to not have a complete temper tantrum while I'm out there...haha, ask Shep all about that! At any rate, even after the long run this morning, I can't wait to go out and test out the new changes made to my mountain bike! Yipppeeee!!!

No comments: