Thursday, July 05, 2007

What a 4th it was!

Stellar early morning swim with the Aussie clan, enjoyable shakeout run afterwards, then hit golf balls with my friend Jeff for the first time in a LONG ASS time!!! It was really weird holding a golf club again and getting the swing back, but was somewhat exciting. It was not pretty by any means, but I think a few more trips to the range and a few rounds here and there will hopefully bring it back quickly!

Had a great BBQ at Billy and Lara's new house (which is unbelievably amazing) even though Pete and Brad almost tried to cook on a grill that was leaking gas!!! No worries, we used the neighbor's instead :) I then headed up to my friend John's (from Justin's Nut Butter) to watch the fireworks from the top of Boulder. Holy Crap...it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. We saw about 8 different city's fireworks all going off at the same time from where we were watching!

Got going early again this morning and headed up to 10,000+ft on the bicycle. Let me tell you how much fun doing intervals from Lyons to Ward is!!!! WHOOOAAA. I'm waiting to get on the massage table right now and get a good rub from Merci since my back is about to break...oh the joys of having a massage therapist as a roommate :)

No comments: