Monday, July 16, 2007

The start of a new week!

All things considered, this weekend was not nearly as bad as I had expected (not going to the race, car problems, etc, etc.)

Although I didn't actually get in the exact training I would have liked, it was still a decent weekend (in the crazy heat - AGAIN) and I was able to get a lot of things accomplished. One being completely detailing my car which took forever. I didn't realize how long it takes to clean, wash, vaccum, wax, and Armorall a vehicle. Well maybe it's because mine hadn't had any of that for hmmm...over a year perhaps!!! Anyway, it took all day and by the end I was totally pooped.

On the car side of things, I have been getting very interested in VW Golfs. Yes, a little hatchback with good gas mileage. I think it would be a good car for me. Going to talk to the local dealer today after I get a million and one things done for all my clients before hand.

Enjoy the sunshine everyone...and smile, because when things don't always go right, a good laugh and giant smile always feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good :)-

No comments: