Friday, June 29, 2007

The hot weather is on it's way!

The past couple days have been so nice and cool here in Boulder. Even though I got completely soaked on my long hill ride Wednesday morning, it felt so good to be cold! However, starting tomorrow, it's supposed to be back in the high 90s and 100s. Oh yippeee :) Definitely had some great training the past couple days and I'm pretty sure whatever illness that attacked me for the past month has finally run it's course.

On another note, I picked up another accounting job with a great physical therapist here in Boulder. Just a few hours a week, but a great opportunity and a great connection especially if I need any work throughout the season.

Lastly, June 27th was my daddy's 50th birthday and what better way to celebrate than with a whole bunch of cows in the front yard with a sign that says 'Holy Cow, Tom's 50' for everyone who drives by to see! HOW AWESOME :)

No comments: