Saturday, May 26, 2007

Such a moron!

After feeling like absolute dog shit yesterday, the last thing I wanted to do was stand in line for almost 2 hours to pay $43 to register for a race that I could have had a free and not had to stand in any line had I decided to do it about a month earlier...ugh, I guess procrastinating always comes back to bite ya in the you know what.

Anyway, when I say I felt like crap, I really mean it. I didn't even leave the house until 1pm, had a terrible run and then missed my swim bc I was standing in that stupid line. However, today was 150 times better. Killer swim in the morning with JZ, great long ride with a solid run off it...I even met a really cute boy from Crested Butte that ran with me for 20min of it :)

Off to take a nap so I can have a fun night tonight!!!

Tata.

No comments: