Saturday, April 21, 2007

Time for some Power!

Finally got it together yesterday afternoon and put my second Powertap wire harness on the Trek so I can start tracking my cycling improvement throughout the season. Took it for a little spin to test it out after a killer 90 minute run session of hill repeats up 6th St. and a little shakeout swim in the mid afternoon.

After a hard swim with JZ this morning, I headed out for a 4 hr ride to Carter with a few efforts...looks like the Powertap works well...also looks like I could use some improvement!!! It's still April so I have plenty of time, right?!?

Other than the fact that I almost got hit by a car and saw a plane almost land in the middle of a 4 land road on my ride, not much else is going on. Still struggling with the battles of work, but being tough and not letting it get to me TOO badly :)

T-2 weeks until Wildflower!!! Holy crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang tough...
You are doing great!!!