Saturday, March 10, 2007

Run, Erin, Run...

...but not that hard! Ran a little too hard yesterday morning up and down 6th street leaving me feeling a little off/yucky for the rest of the day. No worries - still got in my easy bike and 3500m swim (solo) but definitely didn't feel too great doing it!

Made a delicious dinner after swimming (pita bread pizzas with chicken and pineapple, spinach salad and cappuccino chip frozen yogurt) and played some Mario Golf all night...fun fun:)

Switching the long run from tomorrow to today because it's supposed to rain all day. Hope the legs are cool with that! Long rides in 40 degrees and rain are definitely not something I'm too into!

2 comments:

Blake Becker said...

I didn't know you liked Mario Golf Cart Racing....you are going down!!! :) Hope your ride went well.

Erin said...

BJB - Haha...that's funny you think I'm going down in Mario Cart. I'm the Queen of that game! I was actually playing Mario Golf last night, and I'll kick your butt at that and Mario Tennis too if you want to bring it! I have been practicing ALL winter on the trainer :)

P.S. My RUN went really well...did you not read my post?!?