Thursday, March 08, 2007

Epson Salt Baths

A steaming hot bath with epson salts is in my mind, one of the best muscle recovery methods there is. Not to mention it feels REALLY good and is super relaxing.

Had a decent day. A very chill 50 minute run in the am on the Niwot trails, managing at work from 10-2, then a 2.5hr bike in the hills. Although it was freakin' windy as hell, I think I'm starting to get over my insane hatred of it. Realizing how much stronger of a rider I have become riding through it makes it seem somewhat justifiable...or something like that.

Chatted with the little bro for over an hour later in the evening. So random that we both have issues with our eyes the exact same time. I scratch my cornea and he has some crazy eye infection. Too funny.

Busy day tomorrow. Run, work, bike, swim.

No comments: