Saturday, January 27, 2007

Okay, it can stop snowing and being cold Boulder!

After an amazing evening of playing Euchre with friends and getting served a delicious array of goodness by Pete and Brad, I hit the pillow not only very hard, but incredibly satisfied!


However, this morning when I woke up, the first thing I see is another white blanket of snow covering the trees and sidewalk outside my window...grrr!



So on that note, my long bike ride must be completed inside on the trainer for 3 hours...UGH. Luckily I am able to listen to whatever music I desire (even though I have to keep it somewhat turned down so my neighbor doesn't come over and yell at me again...oops) and play Nintendo 64 the entire time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of you in Boulder have been too spoilt over the years.
IT IS WINTER...IT IS SUPPOSED TO SNOW...AND BE COLD!!!
Beside it isn't that cold...

Erin said...

23 degrees is COLD...and it's supposed to snow and then melt the next day so those of us who live here for a reason can go train :)