Monday, September 04, 2006

Uh oh!

Yikes, it's been almost 4 days since I've updated this thing...nothing out of the ordinary going on, but definitely had a fun weekend.

Friday - met up with my good friend Jake (who has been traveling everywhere for his med school rotations). Went for a swim, had a great dinner at the Walnut, then we each downed a pint of Ben and Jerry's Ice cream (or at least I did; he finished his the next day)!!!

Saturday - did my first long bike/run brick out at the Aurora Reservoir where I might race in 2 weeks. Unfortunately it was about 50 degrees and cloudy (which we haven't seen here since about March) but still got in a solid 3 hour bike with a 45 minute run right off of it...amazingly I felt really strong on the run; if Jake was impressed, then I did good :)

Sunday - Ohh, slept in til 9am and then tried to go swimming...had a tummy ache so I got out early and came home to take a nap. Then went for a 75 minute run and still felt like shit so I just took it easy the rest of the day and worked on some accounting stuff for my new job!

Monday (today) - AWESOME weather...70, clear, calm and sunny!!! Had a great bike and swim and about to head out for a run! Livin' and lovin' it...

No comments: