Monday, September 11, 2006

Coffee Anyone?

Alright all you crazy coffee addicts out there...until about 3 months ago I wouldn't have been able to comprehend your ludicrous obsession. However, with the amount of coffee I have been drinking over the past month makes me think that I might have fallen into the 'coffee addiction trap' too!

I don't even like the taste of coffee, well at least not without a pound of sugar and cream in it, but you know what - the fact that it's a "mover" makes my day much more enjoyable. For those of you who know the stomach issues I face, it would only make perfect sense. I think that my new motto might just be as so...

...A cup of coffee a day takes the pain away!

Okay, okay, I'll stop there, but I think it's official. If I wake up craving coffee almost every morning, I think it's a pretty good sign that I'm not only hooked, but totally addicted!!! AHHHH, what have I done?!?!

No comments: