Thursday, August 10, 2006

Free Massage

There isn't anything in the world quite as wonderful as getting body massage work done regularly...and for FREE!

My most amazing roommate EVER is a massage therapist and takes occasional courses at the Boulder College for Massage Therapy (where she graduated from). Because massage is learned most effectively in a 'hands-on' fashion, the school is always looking for bodies to work on. That's where I come into play. I have become a regular for the students to work on and it's absolutely incredible. The average price for massage in Boulder is about a $1/min. The average amount of time I get worked on at the school is 90-120 minutes...you do the math!

Anyway, I was fortunate to be incorporated into the curriculum last night at BCMT as an injured athlete and got one of the most amazing hip/glut/hamstring massages ever...ohhh, unexplainable. Thanks Mercy, you're the best!

No comments: