Saturday, August 26, 2006

Drunken Phone Calls

Getting drunk phone calls in the late evening can either be obnoxiously annoying or really freaking hilarious.

In the case of last night, it was beyond hilarious - After worrying sick about my little bro not being happy in his first year at Purdue, I was completely relieved when I got a random drunken phone call from him late last evening. He was at some apartment playing beer pong and apparently just wanted to call and say "hi"! SO FUNNY!!!

I did however get another phone call this afternoon from him during my long ride apologizing for the spontaneous and random call last night. Little did he know that not only did he totally make my night, but made me feel much better about his situation at Purdue...oh, the joy of being a freshman and being able to do whatever you want for the first time...

Now it's time to face the "Real World"haha...yeah, I'm boycotting that for as long as I can :)

No comments: