Monday, July 17, 2006

Mountain Biking

As of Sunday afternoon, the brand new mountain bike which I was so determined to sell was finally introduced to the amazing and beautiful trails in Nederland. Although it might have taken a little tougher beating than expected, and despite the enormously large handlebars, it rode like a charm. Even though I did take a few diggers and made Shep wait an eternity on my slow ass, I'm finally ready to begin off road riding on a more consistant basis. Thanks Andrew, I had an absolute blast, we're totally on for Thursday evenings!

It's still hotter than ever here and I swear my apartment is over 100 degrees inside! Ahhh, it needs to cool down :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»