Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'M STILL ALIVE

Yes, I know it's been over 10 days since I've updated everyone, but there really hasn't been too much excitement in my life recently.

I took most of the week off of training last week as it was blazing hot and, well, I just simply needed some good rest. I went to a wedding at the Air Force Academy on Friday evening which was an absolute blast. Rolf and I totally tore it up on the dance floor, probably not the best thing for the broken hip, but it was worth every second. I also volunteered all day Saturday and Sunday at the Boulder Peak Triathlon (which I was supposed to race in). It was a lot of work, but so nice to see all my friends and competitors racing and doing incredibly well. Other than that, I have been training like a mad women this week, trying to stay clear of the crazy thunder storms, and enjoying life - had an exceptionally fun dinner last night at the Gondo :)

Well, must get back to work and head to swimming. Keep on the lookout for regular posts...I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»