Sunday, January 06, 2013

Getting outside!


After a long drive down to Pueblo on Saturday with two of my favorite boys, we got the dirt bikes going and joined some good friends for some braaaaap-ing. I haven't been on my dirt bike in ages and actually felt horrible but I have to remember how quickly it comes back. Tony, however, enjoyed the new terrain and has his mind spinning on getting a smaller bike!


 The weather couldn't have been more perfect for a big group ride on Sunday. Although most of us stayed up late watching the first round of Supercross, we were able to rally up a 2.5hr fun ride with the best of Boulder. Stuff like this just makes me smile all day :)


On a somewhat related note, our Christmas present from the Binghams finally arrived this week and we couldn't be more excited to have a fully functional bike pump in the house. Although it may be a bit of an 'over the top' pump, it's gorgeous and works like a charm.

No comments: