Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back to the Mitten!


After a very simple flight to Michigan on Thanksgiving morning, we arrived at my parent's house with a complete and ready-to-eat, homemade gluten/dairy free dinner! My mother rarely cooks so preparing an entire Thanksgiving feast without any diary or gluten was quite the challenge. She crushed it and we all cleaned our plates pretty quickly. After dinner, we went to my grandparent's place where we met up with my entire extended family. We haven't seen any of them since our visit last summer for my cousin's wedding so it was great to catch up. Friday was a very relaxed day spent catching up with my parents and riding around on my dad's garage full of toys :)


One of the biggest reasons we decided to come back to MI for the holiday was because of my 10 year High School reunion on Friday evening. I dragged Bryce out to the party and it couldn't have been more fun catching up with so many of my close friends that I really hadn't seen in over a decade. What a fun night! We are planning another relaxing day today then head back to Denver later this evening. A short and sweet trip back to my homeland :)

No comments: