Monday, July 09, 2012

A Weekend Without Bicycles


This past weekend was a bit out of the ordinary for us as I still wasn't feeling so great. However, I was able to produce a big smile after picking up my new KTM 250XCF on Friday afternoon :) I'm in the process of re-building the suspension and getting all my new parts and accessories in order so stay tuned for a more detailed post with lots of pictures!


After a very mellow day on Saturday, we were in the process of getting ready for Courtney and Tito's wedding shower when the biggest rain storm that I have ever seen before hit Boulder. The party was scheduled at a park so we called to find out what the alternative plans were if it rained. Unfortunately they did not have any and Bryce offered our house up in order to save the day! We did a 10min power clean and sure enough, hosted 30 people for their wedding shower! It couldn't have worked out any better and it was a super fun party :)

No comments: