Monday, February 06, 2012

A Relaxing Weekend?!?


In all honesty, I can't even tell you how long it's been where Bryce and I have had a 'boring and relaxing' weekend. Although we still managed to get a lot of stuff done, it was all very low key and extremely laid back! Oh yeah, we got A LOT of snow which made being lazy much easier.



One really exciting part of the weekend was selling the moto van. We are expecting our new one this week so getting rid of the old one before even picking up the new one was a huge relief. I'm sure you'll see pictures and build out plans of the new one soon.


Although I normally don't give two craps about football, it was exciting to have the Giants win the Superbowl this year. Team camp is held at the Giant's Timex Performance Center each year so I kind of have a special place in my heart for the team. I've even met some of their key players like Kevin Boothe and can imagine that camp will only be that much more exciting this year!

No comments: