Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New gear for a new season!


I was super fortunate to be connected with a very special rep in the Denver area and was treated to a couple of sweet deals! I've always LOVED the women's Troy Lee Designs moto apparel because of it's fit so that is what I'll be sporting during the 2012 Rocky Mountain Enduro Circuit season :)


When I went to pick my gear, I was welcomed with an opportunity to pick up some new goggles at a pretty smokin' good deal as well! On our way down, I was telling Bryce how I needed another set of goggles and tearaways so the timing couldn't have been any better. Now Bryce and I have the same model goggles/lenses/tearaways so things don't get mixed up. He just has to wear the pink ones!


New for 2012, I'm going to try out the Leatt chest protector that is supposed to fit perfectly with my neck brace and hydration pack. I'm really excited about this as all the past configurations I've tried have been very awkward and uncomfortable.


As much as I despise wearing elbow pads, I simply cannot take the risk not wearing them with the amount of crashing I tend to do. The current ones I have are not only bulky and annoying, they also irritate my skin when I sweat making it even more unbearable. I'm hoping these new TLD youth sleeves with elbow protection will be the ticket to comfy protection!

I'm looking forward to testing it all out this weekend at the 2 day enduro in Phoenix. Stay tuned for updates :)

No comments: