Friday, October 21, 2011

Ahhh, such a relief!


It's really scary to think that only 4 years ago I was a fully functioning person without a smartphone. Once introduced to the Blackberry, I was 100% roped into the concept of having all my emails on my phone. After upgrading to the iPhone, I couldn't imagine my world without it! I know it's pathetic, but it's true. After dealing with my crappy Blackberry for 2 weeks, I finally received my new iPhone 4S (courtesy of my mother's upgrade) and have been  absolutely loving it. I did, however, learn the hard way that trying to save $15 on a case by ordering it online was 10 times more of a hassle then actually just spending the money in the first place and paying for convenience. Let's just say I'm still trying to find the package with USPS and have since gone out and spent the original amount on a case so I don't break another phone!


No comments: