Wednesday, December 08, 2010

What was I thinking?

There was a brief period of time that I was going a little stir crazy because I wasn't training one bit and my client load wasn't that much. During that short time, Tito and Courtney gave me their 2000 piece puzzle that took them months to complete and told me that this would keep me busy. Not sure why I didn't start it then, but for some reason, I didn't.

Today, I'm in so far over my head with clients, I'm starting to be a little more active and truly don't have one moment for my self. Since Joe is taking a few weeks off the bike and things aren't too busy at work, he's in the exact opposite position and looking for more things to do. My dumbass suggested pulling out the 2000 piece puzzle and unfortunately he took my advice. For those of you who know me really well, I am a huge sucker for anything involving a good challenge. From Sodoku to crosswords to puzzles, I am an addict and cannot leave the scene until it's finished. This giant puzzle has been sitting in the living room for a few days and I'm already freaking out that I can't finish it in one night. Ohhh....it's gonna be a long couple of weeks or months before this silly thing is done...or I just throw it all back in the box while no one is home :)

No comments: