Sunday, October 24, 2010

Moto and Pumpkin Carving

After a big day on the trails on Saturday, Bryce took me out to Milliken this afternoon to do a few laps on the grass track. Yes, it's still nearly impossible to go for more than 15min at a time, however, I had a blast and I miss riding my dirt bike so much. Luckily, I can watch Bryce rip it up on the track while I'm taking my breathers!

After a quick shower, we headed over to Allen's for the Annual Pumpkin Carving Party. I must say that they were quite prepared. From hot apple cider to mini pumpkin pies, it felt just like fall and Halloween.

As always, Bryce has to impress everyone with his ridiculous pumpkin carving skills. I must admit, it did come out pretty darn good.

This was the first of several pumpkins to be carved. Mine is the sideways smiley face in the middle and the sweet skull and bones one second from the left is Sir Binghams'! Although we would have loved to stay longer, it was back home to start packing for our trip to Michigan tomorrow :) Wooooohooooo...we're coming home for 3 days!

No comments: