Thursday, June 03, 2010

XTERRA Pipestem Creek, here I come!

It's official! I've committed to racing my first real race of the year in Jamestown, North Dakota on June 26th. I've never been to the Dakotas before so I'm really looking forward to seeing the final few states I have yet to visit!

Although I won't be in peak form for racing, it will be great to be back in the XTERRA community. I've planned a Q&A session for any last minute questions during the athlete social the night before the race and will be bringing some Timex and Powerbar swag to give away as well!

Click on the logo above to check out the official race site and visit the link below for a great Q&A with the race director. Stay tuned for updates and exciting news regarding the 2010 XTERRA Pipestem Creek.

http://tundrat-zone.blogspot.com/2010/02/twenty-questions-with-race-director.html

No comments: