Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fool's!

When I woke up this morning, I honestly couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to get Bryce on April Fool's Day...then it hit me!

Right after he arrived at work, I called his cell, almost in tears, explaining how the washer had completely flooded the entire basement! I went into great detail then we decided on several different actions that took a good 10-15min. He was super concerned and totally freaking out...I couldn't hold it in any longer and when he finally asked if he wanted me to come home, I replied ''HECK YEA...so I can see the look on your face when I say APRIL FOOL'S"!!!

Let's just say I pretty much got hung up on and received text messages all day relating to how pissed he was at me and how I was sleeping on the couch, etc! Oh gotta love it :)

No comments: