Wednesday, January 06, 2010

We're officially homeowners...

...and broke for the next 30 years!

After the signing on Dec. 31, Bryce's parents drove over from Vail and we immediately started the remodel. Initially we just wanted to put in some tile, make a hole in the wall for a bar and lay some granite and tile on the counters but as usual, many other issues arose and we ended up upgrading much more than anticipated :)

It's been an absolute adventure and super fun. Big thanks to the Binghams who have worked around the clock for 4 days straight, Ryan Hamity for all the electrical and Billy Radecky for his construction expertise.

Click on the link below to see some of the pics. I'll keep posting as we continue the process. I lost my camera cord during the move so I'm a bit behind on the updates but I'm back on track now!

Happy New Year to all :)


No comments: