Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A fun day at the moto track!

85* on October 18th!?! For real!?? I'm pretty sure it was 20 and snowing only 5 days prior. Gotta love Colorado for it's varying crazy weather patterns :)

Like everyone else, we took total advantage of the sunshine and played outside all day. I rode my bike 40 miles out to the Leahy Family Farm Moto Track in Milliken to meet up with Bryce, Allen and several others. Bryce was testing out his new suspension with Stillwell and cranking out some pretty quick laps. I don't know how those guys do it. I was super content just getting my bike off the ground and and only crashing twice for the day!

The pic above was taken by Allen of Bryce ripping around the vintage track later in the afternoon. Allen shot over 1000 pictures of Bryce, myself and a several others. Once they're all edited and up for viewing, I'll post a link. Stay tuned.

No comments: