Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun times on knobby tires with motors!

Friday afternoon, we set off up the mountain to meet Melissa Thomas out at Switzerland trail for a little moto action. Dan, Tom and Natalie and myself took off in style and rode up Sunshine Canyon to Four Mile then up the trail. When we met up with superstar mountain biker and motocross extraordinaire (MT), she took us on some super fun/technical single track I had never been on. The bike only went down once and it was actually quite comical. But hey - isn't that what Tom and Banjo are there for...to pick up my bike when it's on dumped in the bushes?!? Haha. Bryce promises my lower seat will be here soon so I can finally stand over my moto instead of hopping off and balancing it on one leg every time we stop. Damn, I wish I was just a little bit taller...

At any rate, it was an absolute blast and I'm so glad I finally made the splurge. Don't Tom and I look so cute?!

No comments: