Sunday, August 09, 2009

Another win for Allen :)

The absolute best part of it all was what came out of my mouth as they were lined up at the start. I was totally joking around by told Sean (the guy in the green jersey and the one still taller than Allen on a shorter block) that because it was his birthday he was going to get second but only because Allen was there and he of course was going to get first. Apparently I'm psychic because the two of them did just that...a pretty good call for a field of almost 75 dudes! Sean is not only a cool guy from Tasmania with a killer hairdo, but also our massage therapist. He told me his rates for massage are now going up...riiiiiight!

Since I took these photos on my phone, the quality really stinks but you get the point. Allen had WAY too much fun spraying everyone with champagne after his victory :) He might have even had a little too much fun out on the town later that night! It's okay though, a good celebration can't hurt anyone. So proud of you Sweetie!

No comments: