Monday, June 01, 2009

Moving, traveling and winning!

Let’s just say that Sunday was probably one of the most stressful days, EVER! From moving everything I own and cleaning my old place to getting my new bike all tuned up and packed for our upcoming adventures, it was complete madness. Sometimes there just isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done! I did, however, manage to fit it all in and still get about 5 hours of sleep before waking up and heading to the airport. You will get a full report with video later this week, but Will Kelsay and I will be putting on a series of clinics in the Portland area over the next 3 days. Also, I know all of you are excited to see pics of the custom painted new Trek Top Fuel 9.9 SSL, but you’re just going to have to wait! FYI - The few that have seen it haven’t stopped drooling!!!


On another note, I have to mention the big win Allen had this weekend at the Hugo Road Race. He’s been due for one for a while and with a kick ass sprint, he finally got it. He should be super proud of himself because it was a tough field and a brutal course!


On the winning note, you know I can’t get away without mentioning how freaking awesome my Red Wings are doing! 2-0 over Pittsburg!!! I told you the Cup was coming back to D-Town :)

No comments: