Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Not only do I love the cool cards and gifts associated with all the different holidays, I love the fact that each celebration completely justifies my ridiculous consumption of candy and chocolate!

After heading to the 'Children's' mass at First Pres, Tingle and I raided several grocery and drug stores looking for random items to make Easter baskets with. Although we didn't find the egg dying kit we were looking for, a set of glitter glue pens, singing candies and giant chocolate bunny ears were quite satisfactory. While devouring pancakes and chocolate, we decorated Easter buckets and hard boiled eggs for Denny and Allen. Very entertaining.

Along with the cards pictured above, I also received this 'Ginormous' egg from Jon, a chocolate bunny and beautiful orchid from Allen's parents, and a delicious dinner with Allen and his dad at the Cork restaurant in town. Although it was cold and rainy, it was a fun-filled day with lots of good times. Hope yours was the same :)

1 comment:

Shep said...

And now there is glitter everywhere, I'm sure. Glitter is the herpes of the craft world.