Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from Boulder!!!

I'm not actually going to write about Christmas right now as everyone is still getting their beauty rest before we head up to the mountains for some skiing. However, I will touch on the previous events that went on over the past couple days :)

It's been a crazy week to say the least. Friday was an absolute blast (minus the big crash on my snowboard that screwed my neck up for 3 days) at Loveland with the Neptunes crew.

Greg, Winston and I drove up to meet with some other employees for a great day of fresh pow pow.

It was pretty cold and windy, but super fun. The drive was pretty exciting too. Thanks Greg!

The weekend and Monday were filled with lots of sitting around and Tom driving me everywhere because my neck was so stiff from the fall, but I did get a lot of work accomplished and made somewhat of a dent in my pile before the rents came in on Tuesday!

After a short delay due to weather and baggage issues, Mom, Dad and Jerry arrived in Colorado on Tuesday afternoon. We had a wonderful dinner with the Shep, Winston, Tom, JZ and Mark at the Walnut. Mmmm...sooo good.


Yesterday was filled with lots of running around and getting ready for Christmas. We went to a great service at the Vinelife Church then headed down for a super chill party at the Reed's. We opened gifts with everyone back at my place later that evening and enjoyed some good laughs.

Now it's Christmas day and time to get on the slopes! More to come. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

No comments: