Monday, November 17, 2008

Joe Horwat is my Hero!!!

Studies this, studies that...yea, yea, yea, I know I should have got my butt in the gym and started a strength training routine long ago, but now I have and cannot wait to see myself morph into a little ball of lean muscle! Haha.

On a more serious note, Joe is one of the best personal trainers here in Boulder and has been helping athletes all around town integrate strength conditioning into their training allowing them to see drastic improvements in their performances. We went through a great set the other day (which made me sore the entire next 5 days) but I'm now getting more used to it and really look forward to incorporating these exercises into my daily regime. Thanks again for all your help and support Joe, you're the best!

Click on the link above to check out Joe's website where you can learn more about what he does and contact him directly for more questions :)

No comments: