Saturday, November 22, 2008

Invest your money people!!!

When the market is down and people are freaked out, it's the best time to get in the stock market :) Okay, I really don't much about it, but I took my chances and became a Vanguard Shareholder on Thursday after a great meeting with Mr. Bob Stone (one of my clients and long time great friend). It's a risk I was willing to take and I bet we still haven't hit rock bottom, but when it does go back up (like it always has), I'll be happy I did it. Until then, I've hidden all the passwords and won't look at it for another couple months, or years, if that's how long it's going to take for our economy to rebound!

Alright, enough financial babble...Happy Saturday :)

2 comments:

runninggunner said...

Your post made my day. Seeing people taking advantage during these times is awesome.

FatDad said...

hahaha...that's funny! When I saw that there was one comment on this post already, I thought to myself "I bet it's Gunner" and sure enough. Your friend Mr. Stone has done you a great service.