Saturday, September 27, 2008

TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!!!

After a great consult with Dr. Terry about 2 months ago, we concluded that there were several things missing in my diet. For one, I wasn't eating hardly any protein which was why I was consuming 3000+ calories a day and never feeling full. Over 50 grams of protein per meal has now been integrated on the menu and I now feel much more satiated after eating and have lots more energy. The other component that needed to be addressed was supplements and vitamins. I've never really taken any kind of vitamin, medication (antibiotic/over the counter) or supplement because I eat so many fruits and vegetables and figured that was good enough. I now consume one serving of this green mix stuff (which includes 20 servings of fruits and vegetables) every morning with a plant based multivitamin. Yes, it is breaking the pocketbook like none other, but I can honestly say that is has increased my energy levels like crazy and I have yet to feel any kind of sickness coming on whatsoever. I know most people could care less, but this Greens First is amazing and would recommend trying it for a month or so and see how you feel :)

No comments: