Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On the mend and to Ogden I go

No West Nile, no Giardia, no crazy parasites eating me alive and nothing outrageously abnormal with me other than the obvious :) Although I would love to have known why in the world I felt like I did last week, I guess it's a good thing it wasn't something too serious.

I'm still feeling very tired and fatigued, but every day seems to be better and better so I have made the choice to head out to Ogden, Utah tomorrow morning in hopes of racing the XTERRA Mountain Championships on Saturday. I will pre-ride and run the course then make the decision to race on Friday depending on how I feel. Regardless, I will be out there to enjoy being with great friends and support everyone who has always been there for me. If I do race, I will try my darndest not to have ANY expectations other than have a good time...much harder said than done, but I'm always up for a good challenge!

To the Mormon capital of the world I go....WHOOOOAAAA!!!

No comments: