Thursday, July 24, 2008

To the Butte I go!

Crested Butte that is...and boy am I excited. It's one of the most beautiful places in Colorado and the fact that they host an XTERRA race is just plain awesome!

I'll be traveling down with some friends from Denver then staying with Sasha and Val. Will Kelsay, Blake Voges and many other CO off-road folk will also be there making for a super fun weekend. I just need to get through this 6am masters, which I haven't done in years, and a half-year financial webcast conference at FRG. Then I'll be all set and hopefully on my way! I'll be attempting round 2 of the video madness so stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I made it onto your blog!!! People know me!!

Amber and Eric Rydholm said...

Nice swim this a.m. Thanks for letting me hold onto your feet.... literally! Good luck this weekend!
-A