Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yes, I have a fohawk!



Yesterday marked another Locks for Love round for this girl. After my giant rat's nest of a ponytail kept coming undone during a 45min run, there was no way I was going another day with long, heavy and obnoxious hair. It has only been 1 year and 8 months since my last extravaganza so I was going to have to take off quite a bit more than the previous time...see last year.



However, I was totally cool with it and actually quite excited. I just told the lady to go short, spiky and allow me the ability to put up a mohawk if I wanted!!! Snip, snip, snip...there goes 2 ponytails of over 11 inches of hair...snip, snip, there goes a little more...squirt, spray, there goes some product to make it stick up...AND VOILA!



The pictures really don't do justice as to what it really looks like, but it's cool and fun and light and easy. I'm definitely gonna have to throw some crazy colors in at some point (maybe a little orange for Timex...) but I didn't have time for that yesterday. Pretty extreme, but hey, that's kinda how I live my life, so why not have some sort of crazy hair style to match it, right?!?!


5 comments:

kerrie said...

that is very cute! only you could pull something like that off ;)

rr said...

So cute on you Erin, I love it!! You look great.

Keep on tearing up the xterra scene girl, I'm loving the reports.

Rach

Anonymous said...

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

Just kidding really like the new style--just not in orange...

Love you

jonnyo said...

cute???.... i would say HOOOOTTTT!

Anonymous said...

Definitely Hot!! I don't think most could pull it off, you got it....