Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Life in Washington DC

A little ride to spin out the legs (which weren't really all that sore) on Monday morning, then off to the airport to catch a plane to DC! Flying Southwest Airlines is always a hoot. From the madness of people choosing their own seats to the comical flight attendants, you're bound for some sort of crazy experience. Fortunately I didn't have anything out of the ordinary happen, just a few good laughs :)

Once I got into the airport, I met up with my Mom, who flew in from Michigan, then drove to Alexandria to my Aunt Katie and Uncle Tim's beautiful home to see their 8 month old twin girls! Very cute babies :)

Got in a short run yesterday morning in the swealtering heat and humidity then got my very first pedicure! Oh yeah...fun times. I even let them put clear polish on my toes :) A little shopping and lots of work was done throughout the rest of the day then a delicious lasagna dinner!

No comments: