Friday, February 22, 2008

An Interesting Day!

Not much to talk about other than the usual swim, bike and run training. Yes, I did use the word 'training' and yes, that is what we're doing down here even if we're not being paid to, and I bet we're having one hell of a better time than be being sick in Boulder. Had a marvelous BBQ with Cisco's sister and family as well as our wonderful landlords so I'll just tell the story with pictures...it's way more fun that way :)

Dinner last night
Tingle loves her broccoli
Yeah, not sure what was going on.
I don't think Denny was too excited to go running this morning
I know I sure wasn't...
Tingle is the artist of the group.
It goes on all day...
This is the 'original' bull with a vagina...
This is what happens after 12 rum and cokes...
Denny and I were getting our yoga on
We were attempting to sneak up on Tingle...
...we decided if we can't see her, she can't see usGotta love the bikes
BBQ at our place...The boys are such good cooks :)
Fajitas and good laughs all around!

1 comment:

Shep said...

Actually, I have been "riding" a lot, when I am not working or doing other things I enjoy. Hope the training is going well. It's motorcycle weather here again. It looks like you're having a good time. I'm sure there's no shortage of stories about lap times, split times, and wattage to keep you guys entertained. Later :P