Sunday, December 02, 2007

I CAN SEE!!!!

Well kinda...

I can see enough to write a small message to those who do read this silly thing and let you all know that the last couple of days have been absolute hell, but today I woke up pain-free with enough vision to make my own coffee, get on the computer and walk around in the dark without sunglasses! I have honestly not taken off my sunglasses since the procedure (even in the dark)! So I'm thinking that things will only get better from here but I do know that I will not regain full vision for another 2-3 weeks which I'll just have to live with. As long as I can function and see enough to go outside and walk around or at least spin on the trainer, life will be just fine!

I also moved into my new place on Friday, (which was an absolute disaster), but with a lot of help, everything worked out. I'll post some pics once Jon and I get things organized and actually get some furniture in here :)

No comments: